For more information, please visit us at:
Listen and download audio files of President Kagame's speeches, interviews and press conferences.
Duration: 79:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 48 KBPS - Frequency: 11025 HZ
- "From the outset, Rwanda had to take risks. Our very survival was at stake, and we had no expectation that others would, or even could, find solutions for us. We emerged from the tragedy because Rwandans were prepared to stay the course, despite constant
Duration: 44:52 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 48 KBPS - Frequency: 11025 HZ
President Kagame addressing students during a lecture at Tufts University in Boston- 22 February 2014
- "The future we are working toward in Rwanda, and Africa, is one where our continent continues to grow stronger and more self-reliant. Individually as nations, and collectively, we in Africa have an inescapable duty to build a continent that can fix itself."
Duration: 36:50 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 48 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- "Time and again these past twenty years, Rwandans have given of themselves. Your sacrifices are a gift to the nation. They are the seed from which the new Rwanda grows.
I say to Rwandans - let's not get diverted. Our approach is as radical and unpreceddented as the situation we faced.There is more hard work ahead of us than behind us. But Rwandans are ready
Duration: 11:17 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 48 KBPS - Frequency: 11025 HZ
- “Umuganda is about development and rebuilding what was destroyed by our tragic history. We are not working to become other people, we know who we are and we are working to build a Rwanda we are proud of.”
Duration: 22:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 48 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- "The responsibility of the police goes beyond providing security. You are an essential part of our nation's development." President Kagame during the pass out ceremony of Rwanda National Police Cadets
“Security is a priority for our nation, alongside development and well being of Rwandans. I am not accountable to NGOs and my job is not to entertain those who compromise Rwanda's security. My main responsibility is to ensure the wellbeing, development and security of the people of Rwanda.” President Kagame during the pass out ceremony of Rwanda National Police Cadets